Course Developer : ADDISON INSTITUTE
Course Duration : 8 Months
Entry Requirements :
* 16 years and above
* Atleast ONE GCE ‘O’ Level or Equivalent
* Passed English at GCE ‘O’ Level or Equivalent
* Those with working experience will be considered on a case to case basis, &
* Applicants without English proficiency must pass Addison Institute English Proficiency Placement Test prior to admission.
Recognition of Prior Learning( RPL)
Exemptions may be granted to students who show proof of prior learning on certain module(s). This is subject to verification and approval by the Academic Board.
Course Structure :
* Principles of Management
* Business Communication
* Management Information Applications
* Human Resource
* Principles of Marketing
Principles of Management
This module aim to instill in the learners, the importance of the traditional Functional Approach to Management, which is the foundation of management studies.
This module is to provide students with a clear understanding of Concepts of Business Communication, Networking Skills and techniques to Negotiate for Success.
Management Information Applications
The aim of this module is to equip students with the fundamentals of using IT in business operations and decision making , understanding the needs of security management while developing the Information management system within the organization.
The objective(s) of this module is to provide students with an understanding of the importance of Human Resources/Personnel Management to the staffing function in the work environment.
Principles of Marketing
This module is to provide students with a clear understanding of Concepts of Marketing and its Practices.
This module is to provide students with a clear understanding of concepts of managing accounts, control and audits, book-keeping and computerized accounts
Assessments and Award
• Each module is designed as a stand alone unites, and successful students will be issued with a Certificate of attendance.
• Students who completed and passed all the six modules’ assessments criteria of the program will be awarded the Diploma in Business Administration issued by ADDISON INSTITUTE.
Intakes available on every month of the year
Breakdown of Fees in
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
1. Application Fees(non refundable) S$100
2. Course Fee S$2800(GST Included) S$ 350/Month (12 months Instalment)
3. Uniform S$37