[SSG CIRCULAR/DTI/2021/1] REMINDER ON SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT (SFC) COURSES UPLOADED BY OTHER AGENCIES / UPLOADED USING DCT FILE
- This is a reminder for all SFC courses supported by other public agencies and/or uploaded using DCT file, all course edit and course renewal should be submitted through your respective agencies and/or via SFTP folder.
- Please do not submit any course edit or course renewal applications through TPGateway. Applications submitted through TPGateways will be rejected.
- If your SFC courses are supported by other agencies for SFC, please contact your supporting agency for any course edits or course renewals.
- As we are experiencing high call volume, we would like to encourage you to refer to our self-help materials and FAQs before contacting us via our support channels. The self-help materials and FAQs are constantly being revised based on the queries received and can be found here and here, respectively.
- If you are facing technical issues or have trouble logging into TPGateway, please contact us at our feedback portal (https://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/feedback) or via our hotline (Tel: 6785 5785).
- For future TPGateway updates, kindly refer to “Announcements and Circulars” section on www.tpgateway.gov.sg.